Kevin,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM, Kevin Hilman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Premi, Sanjeev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  True. I have observed on omap3evm with minimum configuration, and
booting out of ramdisk:
          with nand booting:  only per powerdomain does not enter retention
          with mmc boot:  core and per dont enter retention

   it could do with clocks set the bootloaders that is preventing it from
   entering ret/off.
   what do you mean by idle state not set correctly? are you referring
to auto-idle bit?

> We need some improved PM debug capabilities in the kernel to pinpoint
> exactly the module that is causing the problem.

   Apart from PM debug, are you using any other module/methods to debug?

Regards,
sriram