Von: linux-media-ow...@vger.kernel.org
[mailto:linux-media-ow...@vger.kernel.org] Im Auftrag von Zach LeRoy
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juli 2009 18:49
An: Aguirre Rodriguez, Sergio
Cc: linux-media; linux-omap
Betreff: Problems configuring OMAP35x ISP driver

Hello Sergio,

I spoke with you earlier about using the ISP and omap34xxcam drivers with a
micron mt9d111 SOC sensor.  I have since been able to take pictures, but the
sensor data is not making it through the ISP data-path correctly.  I know
the problem is in the ISP data-path because I am configuring the sensor the
exact same way as I have been on my working PXA system.  I am expecting
4:2:2 packed YUV data, but all of the U and V data is no more than 2 bits
where it should be 8.  I know the ISP has a lot of capabilities, but all I
want to use it for is grabbing 8-bit data from my sensor and putting it in a
buffer untouched using the CCDC interface (and of course clocking and
timing).  What are the key steps to take to get this type of configuration?

Other Questions:

Is there any processing done on YUV data in the ISP driver by default that I
am missing?
Has any one else experienced similar problems while adding new sensor
support?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Zach LeRoy