Elvis Dowson <elvis.dow...@mac.com> writes:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> On Jul 14, 2009, at 8:58 PM, Kevin Hilman wrote:
>
>> Yes, I tested on SDP, omap3evm, Beagle, Overo and RX51.
>
> Would you happen to have a stable PM release that works with the
> Overo, for linux-omap3-2.6.29?

I've only tested the current PM branch (2.6.30 based) on Overo since I
just recieved hardware, and I have no plans to test/support pm-2.6.29
on new platforms.

In the initial announcment of the new PM branch, I mentioned I tested
on Overo, but that Overo support in linux-omap master needs some
updates and some testing before the PM branch will be very usable.

Kevin