NAK for two reasons:
a) h/w changes language of OPP definitions every other silicons -> OPP100 is
not more informative than OPP1 or OPPX for that matter - with proper comments,
even something like
/* OPP25 - 25% of nominal performance */
#define VDD1_OPP_REAAAALLLY_SLOW_OPP 1
Makes sense.
b) if you look at discussion - we really DON'T want to use OPP definitions
anymore - we would like folks to use frequency for precisely that reason - it
is frequency that matters in the system.
c) the field for OPP idx is probably redundant once we have proper APIs in
place.

> Regards,
> Benoit
>
> >Step 3:
> >     Paul suggestion:
> >     VSEL values in opp table should be in terms of voltage
> >     Non TWL IC's need this
> >
> >Step4:
> >     Paul suggestion:
> >     VDD1 VDD2 dependencies for different chips
> >     Inter-connect load predictor is absent on omap3 and hence VDD1-vdd2
> >dependency
> >     OMAP4
> >             interconnect loading can be measured from registers
> >             Multi-cores dependency
> >
> >Step 5:
> >     Paul suggestion:
> >     Board files adding OPPs, Modifying OPPs