Well, this is your point of view, but having a define named OPP100 is a little
bit more informative, for my point of view, than OPP3 especially when the same
OPP was named OPP1 in previous ES.
Nevermind, it was just a quick and non intrusive fix to do but the next point
will make it useless.

>b) if you look at discussion - we really DON'T want to use OPP definitions
>anymore - we would like folks to use frequency for precisely that reason -
>it is frequency that matters in the system.

I agree it is even better.

FYI, and if you look at the discussion, that direction is not obvious at all...
There is even a get_opp(VDD1_OPP1) in the email...
What part of the email is explaining that? Maybe I missed it.

>c) the field for OPP idx is probably redundant once we have proper APIs in
>place.

Agree.

Regards,
Benoit