Hi Tomi,

Tomi Valkeinen <tomi.valkei...@nokia.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 22:41 +0200, ext Arnaud Ebalard wrote:
>

>> For the records, just in case someone wants to do the same, I had to
>> use:
>>
>>    /sbin/getty 115200 tty0 -n -l /bin/sh
>>
>> I also had to set CONFIG_KEYBOARD_TWL4030 to get the keyboard
>> working. Any reason for that option not be enabled by default in
>> rx51_defconfig?
>>
>> Additionally, after something like 25 seconds, the screen goes black and
>> the device stops. Any clue? Can be panel realted?
>
> I'm guessing here, but it could be the HW watchdog kicking in if by
> "device stops" you mean that serial etc also stops. Although it should
> reboot, not stop...

Well, it's a stock N900, not a development board so I don't have a
serial; only the screen and the led in the left corner below the
screen. By "device stops" I mean that the screen and the led (which was
previously on) get dark and stay as is.

I also suspected a HW watchdog but 25 seconds did not sound like it. I
built a kernel without HW watchdog: same result.

Any idea regarding how I could debug that?

Cheers,

a+