Hi,
 I am considering using an ASUS CUR-DLS mother board in a new
 NFS/RAID server, and wonder if anyone was any experience to report
 either with it, or with the Ultra-160 dual buss scsi controller that
 it has - the LSI SYM 53c1010.

 From what I can find in the kernel source, and from lsi logic's home
 page it is supported, but I would love to hear from someone who has
 used it.

 Thanks,
NeilBrown

http://www.asus.com.tw/products/Motherboard/pentiumpro/cur-dls/index.html
ftp://ftp.lsil.com/HostAdapterDrivers/linux/c8xx-driver/Readme