Hello, Neil.

> Possible you have bad memory, or a bad CPU, or you are overclocking
> the CPU, or it is getting hot, or something.

As seems to me all my problems has been started after i have started update
MDADM.
This is server worked normaly (but only not like soft-raid) more 2-3 years.
Last 6 months it worked as soft-raid. All was normaly, Even I have added
successfully
4th hdd into raid5 )when it stared was 3 hdd). And then Reshaping have been
passed fine.

Yesterday i have did memtest86 onto it server and 10 passes was WITH OUT any
errors.
Temperature of server is about 25 grad celsius.
No overlocking, all set to default.

Realy i do not know what to do because off wee nedd grow our storage, and we
can not.
unfortunately, At this moment - Mdadm do not help us in this decision, but very
want
it get.

--
Best regards,