> Is there a good function to dump SCSI sense data? If so, then it makes
 > sense to dump it, yeah. Better yet, inject it into the SCSI mid-layer.

A quick look doesn't find any sense-dumping function.  Probably not
worth worrying about it until someone starts seeing async errors anyway.

 > Only srp_aer_req needs packing I think -- u32 reserved on an 8 byte
 > boundary followed by __be64 lun.

Yup, correct on that -- I missed that one.

 > Makes sense, or we could pass in the request type and do
 >
 > if (reqtype != SRP_REQ_RESPONSE)
 >      --req_limit;

Works as well ... even stash away the request type when allocating a tx
iu, so we don't have to pass around the type more.

 - R.