On 1/8/2015 4:50 PM, James Bottomley wrote:
<SNIP>
If people want to add something like round robin connection selection in
the iscsi layer, then I think we want to leave that for after the
initial merge, so people can argue about that separately.

Well, you're right, we can argue about it later, but if it's just round
robin, why would it be better done in the initator rather than dm?

I agree,

My assumption was that a round-robin conn selection would only be a
temporal stage until we get full integration with scsi-mq. Not something
that will be actually merged.

Sagi.