Greg KH wrote:
On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 03:14:02PM +1100, Aras Vaichas wrote:

Hi,

my test department tells me that they need to perform immunity tests on the hardware and therefore I will need to collect statistics on the USB data being transferred.

What is "immunity tests"?

ESD (ElectroStatic Discharge) immunity tests which we apparantly need for the European market. Sorry, I wasn't very specific.

Basically we need to zap the device and see if either: a) nothing happens, b) it registers a glitch but keeps working, c) the system reboots and recovers, or d) the system catches fire.

regards,

Aras