Hi greg,

We have dumped CP2103 from Silicon Lab, thanks for you advise..
Now I got TUSB3410 from TI (USB-Serial Converter).
I have selected "USB inside Out Edgeport Serial Driver(TI devices)"
component while building my kernel version 2.4.32.
Also I set "CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_EDGEPORT_TI=y".
Also I am compiling io_ti.c and io_ti.h (I don't know if they exactly
support this device or not). As such I have added {
USB_DEVICE(USB_VENDOR_ID_ION_TUSB3410,
ION_DEVICE_ID_TI_EDGEPORT_1_TUSB3410) } to edgeport_1port_id_table [] in
io_ti.c file, to handle Vend/Prod ID 0x451/0x341a for the device.

But still the device is not identified by the kernel when I plug it.
When Plugged, it says:

"USB HC dev free
May 11 06:03:14 crind30 user.warn kernel: USB HC dev free
USB HC dev alloc 1152 bytes
May 11 06:03:15 crind30 user.warn kernel: USB HC dev alloc 1152 bytes
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1/2, assigned device number 5
May 11 06:03:15 crind30 user.info kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect
on bus1/
1/2, assigned device number 5
usb.c: USB device 5 (vend/prod 0x451/0x341a) is not claimed by any
active driver
.
May 11 06:03:15 crind30 user.debug kernel: usbserial.c: none matched
May 11 06:03:15 crind30 user.warn kernel: usb.c: USB device 5 (vend/prod
0x451/0
x341a) is not claimed by any active driver."

I think I missed some settings or I don't have working io_ti.c and
io_ti.h files for this device.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Prakash