Greg KH wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 02:13:49PM -0700, Mortha, Prakash wrote:
[...]
>>We have dumped CP2103 from Silicon Lab, thanks for you advise..
>>Now I got TUSB3410 from TI (USB-Serial Converter).
>>

> Try using the ti_usb_3410_5052.c driver instead.  And you will have to
> add your device id to the driver as that device currently isn't
> supported by any Linux driver that I can find, sorry.

I don't know what about 2.4, but in 2.6 this driver needs some love:
* firmware removal/loading;
* sem->mutex conversion;
* small refactoring;

There are comments in driver's sources about support, i've CC'd author.
As i have nice ez430usb development kit, i think i can do this, though i'm not
kernel programmer.

Full datasheet is available:
<http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/tusb3410.html>

BTW, i've posted once another problems with it:
<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.texas-instruments.msp430.gcc.user/5444>

--
  #oo'L O      o    |