Zitiere Andreas Bach Aaen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I saw Aaron's email on the USB mailing list regarding bringing support
> the HID device under XFree 3.3.x. Now we miss support under XFree 4.0.
>
> I have made a first attempt to make it work under XFree 4.0, but no
> success yet. First I need to figure out how the debugging system
> works. All the ErrorF("The errortext\n") functions - where to this text
> end ?
> Have I missed a compile switch ?

This is an internal function from the X server, it seems. It
prints an error message to stderr (stderr of the X server
program). There should be a similar function in XFree 4.0
but I don't know it.

> According to Aaron's point about a lot of events. We might have to do
> the
> same as are done in the Windows driver. The develper told me that he
> divided
> the x and y resolutions by two to get rid of the jitter.

:-( That will cost a lot of resolution. Oh well.

> I will provide some code as soon as I have something to work under XFree
> 4.0.

Great. Can you please try keep my approach work (that the
driver can be compiled as standalone program) ? That makes
life soo much more simple :-)

Sowatec AG,       CH-8330 Pfäffikon (ZH)
Witzbergstr. 7,   http://www.sowatec.com
Tel: +41-(0)1-952 55 55
Fax: +41-(0)1-952 55 66
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla, [EMAIL PROTECTED]