Most of us programmers/geeks love to expound our knowledge ;-)
and we definitely need people who are not afraid of
asking questions.

Because there are often so many ways of solving a problem, all of
us often will read answers from others and learn something new,
no matter the level of expertise.

--
Zane Gilmore, Analyst / Programmer
Information Services Section, Information Technology Dept, University of