On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Steve Bell wrote:

> I reckon the 'governing bodies' (whoever the heck they
> are) should make rules about what is ethcial with java.  (the same guys who
> make rules about unsubscribes/spam, I mean.)

I understand now why I don't receive spam any longer.

It is because it was declared unethical! :-) :-)

> >From my limited understanding, a question...  Does this java applet only run
> as long as you've been to that site, and it's loaded up, and will run till
> you reboot/power down??

>From what I read: it runs until you close the web client (i.e. _all_ windows)

If you are using Privoxy: it is downloaded from imrworldwide.com (AFAIK).
So a +block on '.*imrworldwide.com/' in user.action should stop it for now
(until they change the site)

Cheers,
--
Ryurick M. Hristev mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Systems Manager