JD,

Great to see a new face on list.

I can so relate!  New ClarkConnect box I set up last week got hacked on
Wednesday and is dead today.

I'll be rebuilding it again next week with a little more security in
mind.

Puts a real downer on your computing day when you spend all week working
hard on something to have some prick break it for you.

Cheers Don

--
Don Gould