Hi

That's a good suggestion. I just wonder if TradeMe would respond to an individual.

IRD is a good bet. Their stats are likely to be heavily skewed by Corporates and their windows boxes though. I suppose the same is true of ACC.

On the other hand, a lot of corporate now ban access to TradeMe.

Regards

Graeme Kiyoto-Ward