On Mon 03 Nov 2008 10:30:43 NZDT +1300, Christopher Sawtell wrote:

> Don't forget that Google is in Uncle Sam's jurisdiction.

... And has a rather questionable privacy record.

> Don't put anything there which might, even conceivably, get one of
> their numerous Three Letter Acronyms over excited, or which could
> cause you embarrassment later in life if viewed by others.

I would regard those bonus points for encryption as mandatory.

Find out what the max email size is on your end, then create tar files
up to that limit. Encrypt. Email to gmail.

The index does not seem to be so important if you just pull it off again
at home.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.