Does anybody else have to put up with Mozilla Firefox deciding that instead of
opening a web page in a new tab, you actually, secretly, unbeknown-to-oneself,
want to save it?

Or when you're trying to read webmail in a new tab, it decides to open it up in
a new window?

I call that artificial stupidity.  Does anyone know how to turn it off, and bury
it so deep it can't come back and haunt me?  (I am really angry about this -
this is a classic design error that I would've expected from Microsoft, not
Mozilla - assuming that if something is done once, it will always be done that
way, and enforcing it minutely.)

The offending Mozilla Firefox is 3.0.6.

Wesley Parish

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press