Hi follks

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 08:25 +1300, C. Falconer wrote:
> Hi all - with respect to horse, how many of the current users make use
> of the webshell running on port 443?
> If that makes no sense, https://shell.clug.org.nz/
>
> Logs don't tell me who uses which mechanism for connecting.
>
> I want to run openvpn on port 443, and if noone uses webshell it can go
> away.
>

> Bother cablemodems with only one IP address.

I followed this link but only got this.. must be just my system right??

Secure Connection Failed

shell.clug.org.nz uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for shell.clug.net.nz
The certificate expired on 24/05/09 13:59.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)

    * This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it
could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

    * If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the
error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

          Or you can add an exception…