On 11/15/08, Laurent Pinchart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've recently committed a patch that might fix this issue. Would one of you
> be
> able to test the last version of the driver (available on linuxtv.org, see
> linux-uvc.berlios.de for download instructions) ?

I'll do it, however... I can't find the download link (blush). The
linux-uvc.berlios.de suggest to download a mercurial clone [for
developers] or to grab a .tgz from
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pinchartl/uvcvideo/. There is one .tgz and one
.tar.bz2 over there, but they are amazingly big... after 5 hours of
download (and 7 megabytes downloaded), I had to cancel. ??How do I
checkout the head only? (I've never used mercurial before).

Saludos, y gracias!

Luis Zarrabeitia.