For some reasons, I got this message unprocessed by the List Server as duplicate. So I
 am posting it again to make sure it is delievered.

I am building a site to host articles and links, related exclusively to
Linux/390.  I request you folks to write the steps you had to go
through to complete installation of a particular software or service. Post
those articles wherever you want and just mail me the link. To start
with, I have copied few links from 'Official Home of the Linux/390 Project
- http://www.linuxvm.org'   I have also created an article to install a
service, to serve data from DB2 on OS/390 through Tomcat on Linux/390 using
DB2Connect.

The site address is http://ww.tuxosaur.org Do e-mail any suggestions,
corrections and omissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , Please.

Thanks in Advance,

Samy Rengasamy.