When I read David Boyes' comment about "Mark Post's" web site (linuxvm.org),
it felt strange.  That's because although I maintain the site, I don't think
of it as "mine."  I think of it as a resource (hopefully a good one) to the
Linux/390 community, and hence open to anyone with something of value to add
to it.  (And if you want to get realistic, it's Barton Robinson's site,
since he owns the domain name and hardware, etc.  I serve at his
will/request.)

Just to make it absolutely clear...

If _anyone_, and I mean ** anyone **, has some information that they think
would be of value to other people on the list, or someone who doesn't know
about the list and trips over linuxvm.org... ** Please ** let me know.  I'll
be more than happy to put it up when I do the next update.  (I try to do
those about every other week.)  I'm not able to write all the content that
should be/could be on the site (real work intrudes), so I and the rest of
the list depend on others to "give back" a little when they can.  (Think of
it as your chance for 15 minutes of fame.  It's very gratifying when someone
tells you that something you wrote helped them out.)

Also, if anyone has any ideas about how to better classify the various links
on the links page, or how to better organize the site so that it's easier
for people to understand and navigate, let me know that also.  (As long as
it doesn't involve HTML frames.  I'm not going there with this site.)
Constructive criticism and suggestions of all kinds are very welcome.

Mark Post