Hi..
     I installed Samba server in my Suse 7.0 system. I need to configure it
for external NT domain authentication and so issued the smbpasswd command
from the root id. It joined the domain successfully, but when I try to
access any defined share from an NT machine(with encryption enabled), it
fails to authenticate any NT userid and password. Is anything else needs to
be done? Kindly help..

Vinod.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com