From: Post, Mark K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 09:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New SuSE Enterprise Server

Well, even though this is acceptable under the GPL, I have to say that I'm
disappointed SuSE is doing this.  I understand it is for business reasons,
but it is still disappointing to me.  It makes it harder for me (and people
like me) to really get to know the new release and be able to recommend it
to clients for installation.  I am really loathe to recommend something I
don't have personal experience with.  Perhaps SuSE would consider having
something similar to a developer's version with the  restriction that it not
be used in production?  I would certainly be willing to agree to those terms
(since I suggested them, I'd better!).

Mark Post