ok if your right then in vfdecrypt.c we need to edit these 2 lines with the
ipod nano 2g key and it should work. Can anyone find these keys in a copy of
the firmware (I don't have):
convert_hex("28c909fc6d322fa18940f03279d70880", aes_key, 16);
convert_hex("e59a4507998347c70d5b8ca7ef090ecccc15e82d", hmacsha1_key, 20);

hope this is helpfull,
mat :)

On 9/11/07, Emmanuel Fleury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Nice ! We should dig this.
>
> The key might differ but maybe some other hints can tell us if the
> encryption scheme is the same (then we can try to get the key).
>
> Regards
> --
> Emmanuel Fleury
>
> In God We Trust - All others must pay cash.
>   -- Unknown

We explore... and you call us criminals.
We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias...
and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and
try to make us believe it's for our own good...
....yet we're the criminals.

____________WAUSHARE ROX ______________
Join the dark side we've got cheese
Annoying people since 1992
If you hate me, I love you too. It ain't my fault I'm better than you
Save Water, Drink Beer
God Made Women First, Then He Had A Better Idea.
If Barbie is soo popular...how come you have to buy her friends?
Don't play stupid with me... I'm better at it!
You were so cute when you were a baby...What happened?
My folks were always asking me to wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
I'm calling the police!... Right after I flush some tings.
Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.