Hi,

I want to flash LinuxBios into the standard shipped flash part (256Kb) on a
MS-7308ET board but i'm somewhat confused about the flashing process ...
I've followed the steps in the HOWTO and successfully built LinuxBios. But
now to the problems.

* What file should I flash into bios after building??? I have tested to
flash misc files like. linuxbios.rom, linuxbios.strip ... and I used the
util in the flash_and_burn directory but it just caused the computer to
enter reboot madness.

* There are some utilities that I dont know what they do eg. makerom,
mkflashimg, mkelfImage. Should I use any of them to produce a flash image?

* As what I understand the Linux kernel cannot fit into a standard 256Kb
standard flash part, so how do I get LinuxBios to load it from a IDE Flash
disk? Should I embedd some sort of bootloader into the flash rom or?

Sorry to bother you with these newbie questions, but it seems to be the only
way :)

-mikael