Devdas Bhagat wrote:
On 05/01/07 21:48 -0800, Koustubha Kale wrote:
--- Laxminarayan G Kamath A
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Requirements:
Tally software
Tally is available on Linux. Also your accountants and
Auditors will be really happy if they have tally. Its
a sound investment for a company of any size.

I am sorry, but I do recommend reading the archives for opinions about
this.
Given that Tally breaks the 400+ year old principles of double entry
accounting, I am not going to call it a sound investment.
Huh ?
Tally works with double entry accounting.
Where did you get the idea that tally does not follow double entry accounting ?

Regards
Saswata
Devdas Bhagat