>> The free software movement has the capacity to create a level playing
>> field where anybody can compete to provide services and make profits
>> and create a strong economy. The characteristic of a strong economy is
>> when jobs are created. More jobs means more people have money to
>> spend. Meaning they can buy things. Meaning companies can survive.
>> Free Software also has the capacity to ensure that companies follow
>> ethics, relative as it may be.
>
> huh? I thought free software was something to do with the most efficient way
> of writing software - never knew it's job was to reform capitalism.

Free software has a lot of potential.  Application of that potential
to unique problem statements depends on how good a "hacker" one is.

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822
http://swatantra.org/
  • Re: [... Rony
  • Re: [... Nagarjuna G.
    • ... Dinesh Joshi
      • ... Nagarjuna G.
        • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... jtd
        • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... jtd
        • ... Vikram Vincent
        • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... Vikram Vincent
        • ... Sachin Gopalakrishnan
        • ... jtd
        • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
        • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
        • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... Shamit Verma
        • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... jtd