I've been frustrated for awhile with the fact that epic doesn't allow you to
easily modify the notify interval.

>From what I can tell, epic doesn't allow you any more precision than minutes
in the notify interval, and it refuses to accept a value of under a minute.

There's a couple of things I'd like to see changed in epic's notify system.
First off, I'd like to see more precision; I'd prefer to be able to set this
value in seconds, not just in minutes.  Secondly, I'd like to see the lower
limit completely abolished.  The /timer command has no lower limit, why should
the notify system?

While power users may be able to to change this behavior by making their own
modifications to epic's source code, it is mildly annoying, and not everybody
can do this.  I'd like to see epic's notify system behave the way I've
described by default.

Please send back your feedback on this issue, whether you're in agreement,
disagreement, or even if you're ambivalent towards the issue.