As many of you know, and as many of you do not know, I had to bring up a new
epicsol.org machine to replace the one that has served us since 1997.  This
new machine was necessary because it is rack-mounted and the place where I
co-locate it (acronet.net) advised me I had to get rid of the old desktop.

The new machine is more powerful (naturally) but it is completely new.  This
means I had to copy everything over from the old machine by hand.  Doing this
always involves some risk because you might forget something.

But I believe that the new machine is now 100% ready and that I've found
every nook and cranny and I hereby announce that epicsol.org is back up
and ready to go!  If you have any problems whatsoever, let me know.

There will be new releases for epic4 and epic5 in the next couple of days.

Jeremy