The amnesiac team is proud to present version 1.5 of amnesiac.

We have worked hard the last 12 months with making amnesiac up to date with
epic5.
The whole team helped converting all our files to the new pf loader and
with this a lot of other cleanup also came naturally.

Other major changes are rewritten module and format frameworks.

To download the new version fetch http://amnesiac.ircii.org/amnesiac1.5r1.tgz

To check out a summary of the major changes:
http://amnesiac.ircii.org/relnotes.txt

epic5-0.3.3 is the recommended version for this script

Thanks to Xavier, mongoose/bioterror, skully and all people hanging out in
#amnesiac helping finding out bugs.

Finally we would like to thank hop for his great effort with epic5, it is
truly the best IRC client!

// kreca & zak
// http://amnesiac.ircii.org/