Zlonix suggested we should remove /set reverse_status_line in epic5.  I am
not (necessarily) against this suggestion because I have a standing policy
to remove retarded /set's.

Generally when we've removed /set's in epic5, BlackJac (or myself) have
created scripted re-implementations and put them in 'builtins' script, so
those who are loading that script have some expectation of backwards
compatability.

We tried to remove this /set but we were unable to (properly) reimplement it
in a script.  That means if we remove this /set, it would break backwards
compatability with all epic5 users.  All epic5 users would have to ensure
that their /set status_format's start with ^V if they want them reverse.
This would not be required for epic4 users, and in fact, they must not do so.

Comments/thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeremy