Hello list.
So far, I haven't seen anything wrong with this version, and I think
it's been pretty stable since 0.3.x
I've tried it as a standalone client and with amnesiac's latest
snapshot, and personally, I think it's alright.
I upgraded EPIC on pretty much everywhere I have access and I haven't
heard any bad comments, so thumbs up.

Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2008/12/6 Jeremy Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> As most of us know, the epic community isn't as big or as active as it used
> to be in years past.  I'm uncertain whether there is a sufficient base of
> testers out there to take a vote on epic5-0.9.0.  I would be appreciative
> if anyone who has tried epic5-0.9.0 would drop me a line and let me know so
> I can size up how much testing it is getting.
>
> Thanks!
> Jeremy

Pablo Valdés Cárcamo
Ingeniería Civil Informática