On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 09:50 -0800, Scott Bruman wrote:
> I am eager to locate a strong EPIC Developer for a high profile
> project at a leading healthcare company in the San Francisco Bay area.
> See below for details…

First of all, you are an idiot.  Second of all, I doubt *any* of us on
this list care to see these kinds of advertisements sent to the list--in
other words, DON'T SPAM US.  Third, *this* EPIC is an IRC client, not a
cache--which is why I'm calling you an idiot, because you've clearly
failed to do your homework.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <klmi...@mit.edu>