>greetings,
>
>Im working to bundle epic 5 into an RPM for Fedora Linux, and ive run
>across a few bugs.

>SMP Make does not work in the latest epic5 tar.gz source.  Can this be
>corrected?

Can you offer any advice or guidance as to how it does not work?   Logfiles
would be appreciated, make output, etc.

>Also the "IP" option is nonstandard for the makefile and should be
>"DESTDIR"

I'm unsure how to respond to this.  The IP option in the Makefile is set by
--program-prefix, which was demanded by the Debian people, and isn't used
for directories that I can see.  I am generally unfamiliar with the "DESTDIR"
option, although we do support --prefix and the full suite of --*dir
configure options.

Can you offer advise or guidance as to how DESTDIR should be supported; what
configure option would set it, etc?

Thanks a bunch!  I look forward to being able to resolve these issues with you.
Jeremy