On 12-Mar-99 Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
>  In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "William X. Walsh" writes:
> >
> > On 12-Mar-99 Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
> > >  Johnathan, Ronda,

> > >  What do Roberts' Rules of Order say about having the floor?
> > >

> > I believe there is a point that requires the person to remain germaine to
> > the
> > topic.
>
>  And the Chair decides, of course
>
>  You feel quite comfortable with what you are saying?
>

>From reading Ronda's comments yes I do.

I don't see her comments as being on topic at all, and I think that in this
situation they were more than generous in the leeway they permited her, and
indeed in presenting her written comments to participants as an alternative
view.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 12-Mar-99
Time: 11:46:44
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977