Eberhard and all,

  Well said, well said!  SOme folks would rather attack the individual
rather than the content of their remarks/comments.  Many do not even
wish to hear alternative or differing views.  When the do or are
forced to do so, they become extremely uncomfortable.  Cutting
Ronda off was a completely wrong thing to do, even under an extreme
circumstance.