Hi,
    I've just finished the Color coding REBOL scheme for HomeSite (4.0)
written in TSyntaxMemoParser script.

How to install:
    1. copy the attached REBOL.scc file into the "Parsers" dir in the
HomeSite tree
    2. in the settings (F8) select "Color Coding"
    3. select the REBOL scheme
    4. and set your own colors (it's up to you which colors and styles
choose)
        I know, the default scheme is not good enough.

There is 24 elements containing all Rebol/core commands, words etc., where
you can set styles. (limitation 25 in HS). I will add support for REBOL/VIEW
commands soon.

If you will think that same changes are needed, just let me know and I'll
try to change it.
If you anybody want not compiled script, let me know. I have also a Rebol
script for creating simple TSyntaxMemoParser scripts, but it's a litle bit
not finished (not user friendly enough).

oldes

PS: Is there any editor with syntax highlighting under LINUX?
PPS: Job wanted!

ERIK: where can I find more about Object Edit?