Hello again.

I have an Amiga on the lan (192.168.0.4), I cannot connect to anything via REBOL.

I have tried the few proxy settings as per the howto etc. but it still doesn't work.
Even sending mail to the mail server at 192.168.0.1 fails, and that's behind the
proxy/gateway.

I have tried using the host name and the IP, the IP should work as it eliminates any
problems in resolving the host to the IP, but like I said, it fails.

The Amiga works as I'm using it now for web browsing, ftp and this mail.

Any ideas on this one ???

Regards...Martin
--

All life is a conjugation of the verb "to eat"