There is a proxy.r at rebol.org. For http, it should be able to count this.
How can one write proxies for ftp, email and that?

another way: is a "DU Meter"s output text, and includes size and url in a
log, rebol should be able to parse it, and sum.
Hopefully so short that porting would not be a problem :)

Volker
---
In einer eMail vom 02.03.00 01:35:17 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: