From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of James Crooke
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 9:24 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] WebSite Feedback

Everyone should use Gmail, it would solve annoyances 1 to 4.

On 11/25/06, Tee G. Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Nov 22, 2006, at 3:36 AM, Luke wrote:

> I would like to remind you that there is a advertisement in you e-mail
> signature.

Your message implied that the message from Marvin was a disguise and
that his true intention was to advertise some service.

FIY, webmails like Yahoo, hotmail, MSN and many others auto insert
advertisement at the bottom of the email and Marvin was using hotmail
- there is nothing he could do about the advertisement accept unsub
from hotmail. If it bugs you, you have the following options"  1)
unsub; 2) make a  complaint to WSG admin, have them block members who
use yahoo, msn, hotmail and so on - let's pray god that your voice is
heard and your existence at WSG is essential to the WSG existence so
that it makes certain your compliant be heard and action be taken
accordingly by WSG admin; or 3) be tolerate; nobody steps on your toes.

And I would like to ask, which one annoys you most:
1) people who use html email with his/her big company logo and listed
20 lines of the service he/she offers
2) people who didn't turn off vacation notice
3) people who don't trim their messages in reply
4) people who uses hotmail or other webmail services and is innocent
like Marvin but being accused by you

Sincerely,

Tee G. Peng

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>