Hi.
do you know of any php accessible and java script mailling lists.
if so let me know.
tried to subscribe to mailling lists on php.net, but a real pain to navigate. now, what i want to do on my contact form on http://marvin.webboy.net is when the user fills out the fields, hide all the information, and if the field is empty, have a java script message popup, telling the user the field is empty, click on okay, and focus is returned to that field. then send the message to my e-mail address, then redirect to a thank you page, on the site.
so if any one can help me out, let me know asap.
cheers Marvin.

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search now! www.seek.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Nov06&_m=EXT