Marvin,
The WSG list isn't for discussing client or server side scripting. The list
guidelines discuss what is applicable for this list.

Cheers
James
Admin.

On 11/30/06, marvin hunkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi.
do you know of any php accessible and java script mailling lists.
if so let me know.
tried to subscribe to mailling lists on php.net, but a real pain to
navigate.
now, what i want to do on my contact form on http://marvin.webboy.net is
when the user fills out the fields, hide all the information, and if the
field is empty, have a java script message popup, telling the user the
field
is empty, click on okay, and focus is returned to that field. then send
the
message to my e-mail address, then redirect to a thank you page, on the
site.
so if any one can help me out, let me know asap.
cheers Marvin.