From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Thake [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2008 1:18 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Internet/Intranet scenario

I’ve been in Intranet/Collaboration land in SharePoint for far too long! I have
now got a requirement for Intranet documents to be available on a newly built
SharePoint Internet Site.

I’ve used various other Enterprise WCM tools to grab published copies of
documents/pages in Intranets before and wondered what the best approach is for
this in SharePoint.

I’ve read a lot of articles around Content Deployment, but it appears that it
deploys from one site collection to another blank one. I really want to be able
to re-use the content entered in the Intranet such as List Items tagged with a
particular site column field and make them part of the Internet site based on
other metadata.
Also, the Internet Site has a different Navigation and Look and feel to
Intranet Site.

Cheers,
Jeremy Thake
Readify | Senior Consultant
Perth | WA 6000 | Australia
M: +61 400 767 022 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | W:
www.readify.net<http://www.readify.net/> | B:
www.made4the.net<http://www.made4the.net/>