Hi All,

I do not know if any of you have been on this case. I have created a
list base on a Custom List that I created with Visual Studio as a
feature. Then I was not happy with the work and removed the feature
forgetting to remove first the list.

Now, if I try to remove the list the following error appears:

Feature '9e1017df-be99-45b8-b4c7-cc245ae5b9df' for list template '100'
is not installed in this farm.

I have tried to delete the list through code but when I instantiate the
SPList object the same error happens.

My question is. Is there a way to remove this list without reinstalling
the feature that the list is base on?

Thanks / Regards,

Javier Martinez