From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Clayton James
Sent: Wednesday, 26 November 2008 11:25 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] Search scopes and PDF documents

Hi Andrew

By default Content Types aren't searchable, you need to enable this in
your SSP.
I don't have my SSP in front of me so the following may be a little
different.

1.
        Go into Search Settings
2.
        Open Metadata Property Mappings
3.
        Find the property Content Type, open it and check the "Allow
this property to be used in scopes".

This should hopefully do the trick.

CJ