It sounds suspiciously related to dependency objects.. Does your
usercontrols implement
it's bindable properties as dependency properties?

        I'm doing some Silverlight databinding, and get a strange message in
the Output
window when running in debug mode:

BINDING: Can't convert type myFosters.SilverlightOrder to type
System.Windows.DOWrapper

BINDING: Can't convert type myFosters.SilverlightOrder to type
System.Windows.DOWrapper
BINDING: Can't convert type myFosters.SilverlightOrder to type
System.Windows.DOWrapper
BINDING: Can't convert type myFosters.SilverlightOrder to type
System.Windows.DOWrapper

So basically I create a custom control for each SilverlightOrder and bind it...

I tried googeling for System.Windows.DOWrapper - No hits...

Any ideas?

The app runs fine, and I can bind to properties on the SilverlightOrder object
inside
the OrderStatusLine control, but I still want to figure out what that message
means.

cheers,
Jonas

as the subject.