Hmm..

Nope, dont' have any depdenceny properties in my project...

Btw: Have another data binding question:

I wan't to trigger an animation when a property on the databound object
changes. Since we dont have triggers I have to do this in code, but I can't
find a way to "hook" the event to the DataContext object...

So, when ever a property on my data context object changes I wan't to run
code to check if I need to run any animations...

Any suggestions?

Can't find a "ondatabinding" or "ondatacontextchanged" event to hook it
up...